|제목||Sun Nuclear GAMMEX Sono410™ Full Contact™ Phantom|
Sun Nuclear GAMMEX Sono410™ Full Contact™ Phantom
Sun Nuclear’s Sono410 phantom meets the ACR guidelines for ultrasound QA. It includes two patented scanning surfaces — curved and flat —for precise performance and uniformity testing of convex and linear transducers.
• Meet or exceed ACR, AIUM, EFSUMB, IAC, IEC, IPEM, and WHO QA guidance/standards
Gain greater flexibility to meet more QA program requirements.
• Featuring Full Contact™ curved surface to improve coupling between convex transducers and the phantom scanning window
• Includes patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™
• Ensure efficient testing across entire frequency range
Performance measures include:
• Image uniformity
• Artifact surveys
• Lateral resolution
• Horizontal and vertical distance
• Depth of penetration
• Signal-to-noise ratio
• Anechoic and echogenic mass resolution
• Gray scale contrast resolution
Sono410 Full-Contact Phantom
• HE Gel’s response of attenuation-to-frequencies above 8 MHz supports accurate penetration depth representative of human tissue.1,2
• Check resolution against published limiting values using the targets at 80 and 150 mm.
• HE Gel is very uniform and has a nonlinearity parameter (B/A) that is equivalent to human liver.
• HE Gel can be rejuvenated and your phantom re validated any time to strengthen your investment