|제목||Sun Nuclear GAMMEX Sono404™ Phantom for Small Parts|
Sun Nuclear GAMMEX Sono404™ Phantom for Small Parts
Enhance the accuracy of your QC measurements in vascular and cardiology ultrasounds.
• Efficiently test and train for the most difficult cases
• Ensure all transducers and system settings are fully tested across the entire clinical frequency range from 2 to 18 MHZ with patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™
• Test your high frequency transducers routinely to ensure accurate patient measurements
Sono404 Phantoms are in use today in breast care centers and diagnostic ultrasound departments around the world. Their continued widespread adoption is attributed to a design that keeps pace with advancing ultrasound imaging technologies for measuring image quality of small parts and intra-cavity ultrasound systems.
• Meet or exceed ACR, AIUM, EFSUMB, IAC, IEC, IPEM, and WHO QA guidance/standards
• Have been designed with medical physicists, and include closely spaced pin targets, ideal for testing high frequency transducers
• Feature durable and reliable HE Gel, with a near-linear response of attenuation with with frequencies between 2 and 18 MHz
• Offer response of attenuation with frequencies over 8 MHz to support accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue
Sono404 Small Parts Phantoms
• Primarily designed to meet specialized needs in vascular and cardiology ultrasound applications
• Features closely spaced pin targets, ideal for testing high frequency transducers
• Includes HE Gel, which can be rejuvenated so your phantom can be re-validated to strengthen your investment
• Supports compliance with ACR, AIUM, ESTRO and other QA program requirements